TICPANGEE, as a data controller within the meaning of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD), which comes into force on January 1, 2021, considers the protection and confidentiality of its Users’ personal data to be of paramount importance.
For better readability of the rules governing the collection and processing by TIC PANGEE of Users’ personal data, all of the commitments made are set out in TICPANGEE’s Personal Data Protection Charter, which is accessible directly on the Site (footer).
In particular, the CPDP presents
– The purposes of the personal data processing carried out;
– The recipients of this personal data;
– The length of time they are kept;
A reminder of the rights that Users have with regard to their personal data and the way in which Users may exercise them.
In addition, each User undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the information to which he/she has access on the Site, in particular the information relating to other Users. He also undertakes to respect their private life and their contents.
The Seller acknowledges that it is also subject to the RGPD and to any other regulation and/or complementary legislation relating to the protection of personal data, so that it undertakes to respect all of these imperative rules within the framework of its relations with the Buyers on the Site.
In particular, the Seller undertakes:
– Not to use the contact information of the Buyers and use it only for the exclusive needs of the execution of the orders of Products and this in conformity with the present TCU and the applicable regulation;
– To obtain prior consent of the Buyer for any other processing of his personal data.
In general, each User shall refrain from collecting information about other Users, in particular e-mail addresses, in any way whatsoever, without their prior consent and for any purpose whatsoever.
In any case, the User guarantees TICPANGEE against any violation of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data.