Turmeric In Pieces
€1.30 – €8.99
Mild, with a strong coloring power, turmeric is not pungent. Also, you will use it very easily in cooking, as well with white meats, as with fish.
Turmeric , which is distinguished by its beautiful orange color, is both an exceptional spice but also a plant cultivated and used since antiquity in some regions of the world and in Chinese and Ayurvedic natural medicine.
It can be incorporated in many dishes: scrambled eggs, cream sauces, mayonnaises, vegetables, rice and pasta,… Turmeric contains curcumin, which is a powerful antioxidant. A daily consumption has even anti-cancer virtues. It is also a very good antiseptic, a liver protector and a healing agent. That’s why it is also consumed in order to cure stomach ulcers.
Benefits of turmeric :
- Powerful natural anti-inflammatory
- Contributes to the protection of joints
- Improves digestive comfort
- Maintains the health of the liver and facilitates the destocking of fats
- Anti-oxidant properties to fight against oxidative stress
- Contributes to a good nervous balance
- Helps to limit the accumulation of fats
Shipping and handling
Item Location :
Shipping to : Worldwide
|Shipping and Handling||Each Additional Item||To||Service||Delivery|
Return and Refund Policy
Look at our Return and Refund Policies: Here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- No ratings found yet!
There are no reviews yet.