Turmeric , which is distinguished by its beautiful orange color, is both an exceptional spice but also a plant cultivated and used since antiquity in some regions of the world and in Chinese and Ayurvedic natural medicine.
It can be incorporated in many dishes: scrambled eggs, cream sauces, mayonnaises, vegetables, rice and pasta,… Turmeric contains curcumin, which is a powerful antioxidant. A daily consumption has even anti-cancer virtues. It is also a very good antiseptic, a liver protector and a healing agent. That’s why it is also consumed in order to cure stomach ulcers.
Benefits of turmeric :
- Powerful natural anti-inflammatory
- Contributes to the protection of joints
- Improves digestive comfort
- Maintains the health of the liver and facilitates the destocking of fats
- Anti-oxidant properties to fight against oxidative stress
- Contributes to a good nervous balance
- Helps to limit the accumulation of fats