TICPANGEE, in its capacity as data controller under the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD), which will come into force on January 1, 2021, considers the protection and confidentiality of its User’s personal data to be of paramount importance.
For a better readability of the rules governing the collection and processing by TICPANGEE of Users’ personal data, all the commitments are available in the TICPANGEE Personal Data Protection Charter, accessible directly on the Site (footer).
– The CPDP presents in particular:
– The purposes of the personal data processing carried out;
– The recipients of this personal data;
– Their conservation periods;
A reminder of the rights that Users have with regard to their personal data and the way in which Users may exercise them.
In addition, each User undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the information to which he/she has access on the Site, in particular the information relating to other Users. He also undertakes to respect their private life and their contents.
The Seller acknowledges that it is also subject to the RGPD and to any other regulation and/or complementary legislation relating to the protection of personal data, so that it undertakes to respect all of these imperative rules within the framework of its relations with the Buyers on the Site.
In particular, the Seller undertakes to :
– to use the contact information of the Buyers only for the exclusive needs of the execution of the orders of Products and this in conformity with the present GCU and the applicable regulation;
– to obtain the prior consent of the Buyer for any other processing of personal data concerning him/her.
In general, each User agrees not to collect information about other Users, in particular e-mail addresses, in any way whatsoever, without their prior consent and for any purpose whatsoever.
Any User who has noticed a breach of this provision may report it at any time under the conditions of the Article “NOTIFICATIONS”.
In any case, the User guarantees TICPANGEE against any violation of the regulations applicable to the protection of personal data.